Thursday, February 2, 2012

Work IT!

Wednesday (Thursday HA) Weigh-in!


  • Weekly loss = 0.8 lbs 
  • Total loss = 2.6 lbs
  • Workouts completed last wk = 3 Running, Running, Cross Training. 
  • Days in caloric range = 4
  • Thoughts = Paul and I try to get as many workouts as we can in on the front end of the work week...weekends we usually do something fun together on Saturday (walk, frisbee, go to the park in our neighborhood) but Sunday is a day of rest, church, seeing friends and family and grocery day. ps Can I just tell you how much I hate going grocery shopping. I mean I feel so much better after we get home. Maybe I need a new day? Is everyone is getting stocked up for the week on Sunday...oh well this topic deserves its own post. Hmmm 10 Reasons I Hate Grocery Shopping (this will be fun) 
Photo from my pinterest board, Life is Art




No comments:

Post a Comment