Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolution-Worthy

Happy 2012 Friends! Ha 12 days in...

I know a lot of people don't do the whole resolution thing. If you think they're cliche or for some reason flawed from the beginning/that you are setting yourself up to fail, why would you do them? But for me, there is something about REFLECTION and seeing the CHANGES. Whether I meet the goals or not I am hopeful and God is gracious! This past year was sweet! There were definitely ups and downs. Days feeling FULL and days I had been emptied. We made mistakes but we also laughed through the mess of it all!

Here's a list of just a few resolution-worthy changes I want to make:

Read &Write more
Buy a home
Lose those 10 pounds and be healthy and happy with ME
Make music
Do something that scares me
Trip Trip Trip
Have more dinner parties with my girlfriends
Photograph gifts
Be quiet


Whatever your stance, here's to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment