Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Full

I married my sweet Paul 2 years ago, November 7, 2009! We celebrated our marriage on Sunday after church where he surprised me with a visit to the High Museum to see the Picasso to Warhol exhibit and then dinner at one of our favorite spots in Old 4th Ward, 4th & Swift. Recently, Paul and I were talking about things in our life that fill us up and things that empty us and yesterday, friends, I was so full and happy. I had the best day...I had breakfast with some amazing women that serve on the hospitality team at my church. We ate, laughed, shared and spent time in prayer. I love love love meeting new people and I especially love girl time! Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:12-13 The best day continues with time in our great city and with my great love! The Art...
The Menu... I had 2 small plates Crispy Brussels Sprout & North Georgia Apple Salad | (Crème Frâiche, Apple Cider Reduction, Toasted Pistachio) and Wood Roasted Berkshire Pork Belly | (Local Turnips, Beech Mushrooms, Parsnip Ribbons, Red Chili-Muscadine ) Paul ordered the “Three Little Pigs” | (Berkshire Loin, Wilted Spinach, Cotachino, Chicharron “Popcorn”, Grits, Bourbon Apples) and for dessert we shared homemade Vanilla Cream Donuts | (Chestnut Panna Cotta, Vanilla Salted Caramel)
Our Day 2 years ago... Is it crazy that I could look at the photos everyday?!?!?! I just loved my wedding day so much! I love you sweet husband and am faithfully yours!
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog thanks to lovely FB! Congrats on 2 years! You two are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! Thank you for your sweet comment! Hope you and Ray are doing great! Hopefully, I get to see yall soon! Can you believe its almost Thanksgiving?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete