Friday, July 29, 2011

Confession

I have a confession. I love 10pm tv on Bravo.



I know, I know, it's mindless trash and I should probably be getting in the bed as it is a "school night" and all but I can't help it. Besides the ridiculousness of the "Housewives" of (name your fave city) my other can't miss obsession is back. The Rachel Zoe Project, season 4, premieres August 4.


She is known for her amazing fasion sense and high-profile clients. She has dressed a few of my fave celebrities like Nicole Richie, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Demi Moore and Anne Hathaway. Zoe also has a super cute fasion line which she sells on QVC (don't even get me started). I bought this scarf last year for me and one in a different color for my BFF and we love them.


Last night was also the premiere of Project Runway!






Gangs all here...Cannot get enough of Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, Michael Kors and of course the celebrity guest judge!

Any fans out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment