Friday, July 22, 2011

Minor Setback

So it's clear I haven't posted in awhile...

I've been struggling to find that perfect job, enjoying what you do for 40+ hours a week and also loving who you work with. Does it even exist? Seems almost impossible to have all 3 and looking is a full-time job in itself!
I had a minor setback (insert lame setback quote something like
"It's not a setback. It`s just a learning experience.")Let's be honest sometimes it straight up sucks but after a long run and some alone time I'm ready to move on. All of the coulda woulda shoulda's are pointless now and its time to be a big girl in this crazy, unpredictable world. Not to mention, a valuable lesson in trusting the one who has bigger and better plans for me!






Another new development, Paul and I are house hunting. It's been super fun, at least right now anyway. I can see how quickly it could become a nightmare but we are not in a time crunch so we are taking our time with it all and hopefully going to find the perfect place to put down some roots! I can't wait! We've found a few potentials and we seem to want the same things in our first home, you know the wish list.
3 bedroom
2 bath
hardwood floors
open kitchen
character/charming features
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!!

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/05/filler-print.html



Other summer plans. I'm hoping to have a summer dinner party with my girlfriends,




seeing my fave band (coldplay) with my fave chick at music midtown, trip to the beach with my boo and enjoying what's left of the hot summer heat with friends and family! I can't lie though, I'm looking forward to the season change. I actually want to go to a Georgia State football game, gotta support that alma mater! Lots of fall adventures in store but for now just living everyday and being thankful!




1 comment: