Tuesday, November 16, 2010

my sweet love...


November 7, 2010 Paul and I celebrated our first year of marriage. I'm amazed how fast time has gone by.It was nice to breathe. Take some time away with him and just enjoy each other without the distractions of the day to day. We looked at the changing leaves and sat in the quiet together just enjoying God's country. I love going to the mountains. We went to Asheville, NC. We stayed at the beautiful Grove Park Inn built in 1913. We visited the Biltmore Estate.
I was worried I had built the house up too much and that Paul might be let down but it was just as I had remembered when I was little. It was so grand and beautiful. We walked the grounds and took every tour we could take. The winery and of course shopping!I was talking with a friend, who said she was so happy to see our photos and to see that we made time to get away and really "see" each other. I am so thankful to have him, his friendship and love. We have the best time together!
I'm so glad I get to celebrate one of my favorite days every year with him! When we got home, we watched our wedding video and ate our cake(which by the way was very tasty considering it has sat for a year in two different freezers)we laughed and enjoyed seeing all of our family and friends. So happy to have those memories! Anyway, this post is for my sweet love for Paul, for the holidays and the changing seasons both in life and in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment