Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I've been tagged too so here goes!

My friend Carly tagged me so here goes!
Questions for you to answer:

1) If you were a book character, who would you be and why? Include a picture!
For fun lately I have read 2 of Emily Giffin's books. I love that her characters live and work in New York! I love that city! I always seem to relate to certain characteristics of her main characters no matter how similar or different our lives may really be. http://www.emilygiffin.com/

2) Where is the best place that you have travelled and why?
Israel! Without question my absolute favorite trip! A life changing trip! I want everyone I know to go and experience the Holy Land!

3) What is your favorite blog to read... link it so I can check it out!
Enjoy the Small Things! http://www.kellehampton.com/ She is the coolest mom with the most precious little girls EVER and the best playlist! I jam at work all the time!

4) If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
To Own my own PR firm or if/when God blesses us with kids I want to be a stay home mom!(Not anytime soon though haha)

5) What 3 things can you not live without on a daily basis?
1)My apple 2)My makeup 3)This isn't necessarily daily more like weekly but CFA!!!Mmmm

6) What is your favorite 90s song... only because I was almost too young for the 80s?
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Dixie Chicks
Britney Spears
Backstreet Boys

7) If you have $1000 dollars to spend in one day friviously, what would you buy/do?
Anthropolgie, Madewell, Bloomies! shop shop shop

No comments:

Post a Comment