Friday, October 21, 2011

Work and Play

This past weekend I worked the October Market at AmericasMart. Quick wikipedia for ya... AmericasMart Atlanta is a leading gift, home furnishings and area rug marketplace and the largest trade mart and tradeshow complex of its kind in the world. Even more simple for ya...3 huge buildings in downtown Atl with floors and floors of products! So you can understand my love and infatuation. The mart is open to the public but in order to be admitted a buyer must have proof of a valid business license. I am always thrilled to work the shows. I love the creativity. Seeing women and men each on a mission to fill their businesses at home with unique gifts... there is just something about this place that I'm drawn to. There is also the small perk to shop on the "cash and carry" floor and SO my friends I did! I finished most of my Christmas shopping, got a few birthday presents and of course I got a some things for myself. I mean I did work all weekend long...I thought it was well deserved. ha Fashion Show at the Apparel Mart
Excuse me, do you have the time?
Scarves Scarves and more Scarves
A precious Camel Tote
and some bangles!
My hope is to one day be on a mission for my own store!

1 comment:

  1. I need that watch and bag in my life. right now!
    I can't wait until November!! Eeeeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete