Friday, March 25, 2011

in our hood

A few Sunday's ago Paul and I decided to try a new sandwich place that had recently opened in our neighborhood, Victory Sandwich Bar.

I recently read an article about this new spot and how its the place where the cool kids go and I think we're pretty cool folks so I was sold plus it was walking distance from our place. Perfect! It's tapas style sandwiches aka mini bites of deliciousness. I had their Cool Chick (chicken salad) and New Bomb Turk(turkey). Paul had the Reuben and Castro (cuban).
We parked it on the their great patio and enjoyed this new find.
Besides the obvious awesome things already stated about Victory Sandwich Bar (great food, patio, walking distance) they are open, get this, until 2am and have a bar! Frozen Jack & Coke from a mason jar? Yes, please! It was a fun new spot and we've been twice already! Lovin our hood and on a mission to try lots of other places in Inman Park!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard they have a pretty awesome rum and coke slushie there!

    ps. you took some great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete